We stayed in Discovery Lodge for 5 days. The room was spacious, though the restroom was pretty small. Apart from the beds there is a fridge and a tv with a cable in the room, also, you park your car just in front of the room. There is no ac, they provide fans instead.We stayed on the ground floor, I have to admit you can hear the feet above you but it did not bother us as much. We were having breakfast outside everyday, there are picnic benches as well as charcoal grills ready for you to barbecue in the evening after a day of hiking. Since the rooms are not equipped with electric kettles, they provide coffee, hot water, hot chocolate and tea in the office starting from 7 am. Also, if you need you can use the computer in the office, which is connected to the printer. You can use it if you need to print boarding passes as we did! The staff is super helpful and will answer all the questions you have and recommend the places to visit. The lodge is walking distance from downtown and 10 min drive from Beaver Meadows RMNP entrance. We loved waking up to the mountain peaks. What a view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park
- Discovery Lodge Estes Park, CO