We originally planned to stay in Estes Park just two nights and decided just a few weeks before our trip to make it three. The hotel we had booked didn't have anything available for the extra night, so we chose Discovery Lodge, based on others' reviews. It was a great choice. It was homey, clean, and welcoming, and the price was right. As with most hotels in the area, there was no A/C, which made for a warm evening. But a fan was provided in the room and we felt safe leaving a window open. Being our first trip to Estes, we very much appreciated the recommendations of restaurants and attractions made by the person working the desk when we arrived. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Discovery Lodge. We are within walking distance of downtown Estes Park Colorado. Although we are located near downtown, the views of the Rocky Mountains are clearly visible and some of the best. Here at the Discovery Lodge you are located just 10 minutes from the Rocky Mountain National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Discovery Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Hotel Estes Park
- Discovery Motel Estes Park
- Discovery Lodge Estes Park, CO