We recently came back from Estes Park and the location was a perfect base for visiting RMNP. Although everything was fairly close, it was nice that it was literally right near the entrance to the park especially after a long day out. Our cabin had a full kitchen. Very convenient when traveling with family so we didn't need to go out to find a meal if we didn't want to. It was over labor day weekend and estes park got very busy with limited parking. Karen was a great host. She actually got concerned that she hadn't seen us since check in and left a voicemail to make sure we were ok. Considering that we did get lost while hiking in Vail, I now appreciate it even more that she reached out to us. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect resort for nature lovers! Our cabins and chalets (some with personal hot tubs) offer beautiful views and hiking from your front door. Heated swimming pool (seasonal), hot tub, and game room with pool table. Kitchens, fireplaces, gas grills, phones, free Wi-Fi. Our chalets sleep from two to ten people. Some units are pet-friendly. Only two miles from RMNP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Timber Creek Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timber Creek Chalets Hotel Estes Park
- Timber Creek Chalets Estes Park, CO