We have stayed here on three occasions, two in the summer and the last being February, 2014. Reasonably priced, good accommodations, clean, quiet, great place for a family who is here to visit the park. You are close to the park entrance and to Estes Park, easy access to both. You can cook your own dinner on a bbq grill or have a short ride to town. Quiet, and TV to watch as you get ready to go to sleep. A perfect location, looking forward to going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect resort for nature lovers! Our cabins and chalets (some with personal hot tubs) offer beautiful views and hiking from your front door. Heated swimming pool (seasonal), hot tub, and game room with pool table. Kitchens, fireplaces, gas grills, phones, free Wi-Fi. Our chalets sleep from two to ten people. Some units are pet-friendly. Only two miles from RMNP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Timber Creek Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timber Creek Chalets Hotel Estes Park
- Timber Creek Chalets Estes Park, CO