This place was a great place to stay. It's very close to RMNP. It's very affordable (this is a relative measure since it's Estes Park). It was very relaxing. Our unit sleeps six but we had three. Six would have been a little bit cramped but for three it was great. Not the best place for views, but why stick around the lodge for views? The hot tub was nice. We didn't use the pool but we checked it out. It seemed cold but this was in the later half of August. The beds were very comfortable. Throughout our stay we saw the other places we could have stayed and if you plan on hanging around your cabin or lodge for most of your stay, then maybe a much more expensive place makes more sense. This place is very nice, practical, and a great value if you're planning a RMNP vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect resort for nature lovers! Our cabins and chalets (some with personal hot tubs) offer beautiful views and hiking from your front door. Heated swimming pool (seasonal), hot tub, and game room with pool table. Kitchens, fireplaces, gas grills, phones, free Wi-Fi. Our chalets sleep from two to ten people. Some units are pet-friendly. Only two miles from RMNP. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Timber Creek Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timber Creek Chalets Hotel Estes Park
- Timber Creek Chalets Estes Park, CO