All reviews fall river full kitchen washer and dryer bedroom cabin gas grill grounds are beautiful overlooking the river screen door morning coffee park entrance trout these cabins home away from home a great place to stay rocky mountains deck property
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We looked at several places in Estes and liked that this one was a bit quieter. It's not really "tucked away" but it did not really get road noise either since it is in a good spot. The staff was super nice and the cabin had all we wanted, including elk rught out front in the afternoon. We will stay here again.

Room tip: Get a detached cabin.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My three female friends and I stayed at Riverview Pines for five nights. We found the place to be delightful. We especially enjoyed sitting by the river "Fall River" in the early evening having cheese, crackers and a glass of wine. The property was quiet and peaceful. I enjoyed hearing the river running nights while I was in bed. Management, Fred was very accomodating, willing to furnish items that we requested. The property is located just off of Highway 34, even though there was traffic outside of the back bedroom, it was not a problem, the occupants of that bedroom enjoyed restful nights of sleep. The property is well kept, the cabin was clean. The cabin that we occupied had a full kitchen, fireplace, washer and dryer and a new gas grill. The mountian-view setting is beautiful. We met two other sets of guests and had friendly conversations with them. The property is close to one of the entrances into Rocky Mountain National Park. My friends and I enjoyed many great hikes in the park. The day that we checked out, we traveled to Denver International Airport. We were concerned that traffic would be an issue. Fred assisted us, using his computer to determine if we would have problems with our commute to the airport. My friends and I had a wonderful stay at Riverview Pines and I would highly recommend the facility.

Room tip: I actually liked the couch in the living room, it faced the river and I could hear the river running throughout the night,
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank fernecia
Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stayed at Riverview pines at the end of July. We absolutely loved every minute of it. Our kids ages 13, 10, and 3 had so much fun playing in the sand at the swing and just watching the stream. They played horseshoes almost everynight. The grounds were very kept up and our Cabin was great. This place was so peaceful. We listened to the rushing stream at night and one night we had a couple raccoons visiting outside our window! Our kids are extreamly active and always wanting to do something, but when we were there they just wanted to sit by the stream and do things with mom and dad for a change We would recommend Riverview pines to anyone. Very clean, family oriented place. We made many wonderful memories here.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Listened to the babbling brook all night! Great weather, good friends, and a nice clean place to stay. Will definitely be back to enjoy the scenery and all that Estes Park has to offer. Thanks again!

Room tip: We loved the 2 bedroom cabins for 2 couples. Checked out the 1 bedrooms, which would also be fun for a romantic getaway!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JJG_MDG
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Sadly we only had one night here (we were able to book one night via hotels.com) and it was fantastic! Check in was quick and friendly, the room spacious and comfortable and the setting was amazing! We bought some wine and sat by the river-a must on any of our future trips here! The room wasn't updated, but it was clean and worked well for us! I highly recommend Riverview Pines!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple