My wife and I found this place a couple of years ago and stayed in one of the cabins. We enjoyed it so much. The cabin was clean and cozy. We enjoyed the kitchen as well as the gas grill on the deck which allowed us to make our own meals and relax by the fireplace while eating. They also allow pets which was great for us and our puppy. The staff was very friendly and encourage a visit to a campfire right on the river. The view from the deck while enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning is amazing and the relaxing sound of the river flowing through the rocks is incredible. We don't vacation as much as we would like, but are coming back soon. We are both very excited and can't wait!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful riverfront and mountain setting with great views. Go fishing right out your front door. Park-like setting; lots of lawn area to play football or badminton. Abundant wildlife BBQ/Picnic Area/Playground and an outdoor hot tub at the office. Luxury cabins with full kitchens and everything you need. Rooms on the river with two queen beds bathtub and shower. A fire pit at night for roasting marshmallows. One mile from town and three miles to the park. We are also pet friendly. Free WIFI and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Riverview Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverview Pines Hotel Estes Park
- Riverview Pines Estes Park, CO