This was a great place to stay. We stayed in a cabin for our anniversary trip. It was quiet, peaceful, and the room was spacious and nice. It was great to have the kitchen for meals and to sit out on the deck and watch the river. I loved the Jacuzzi tub as I love a nice hot bath. We will definitely be back. And it is pet friendly too. We didn't know that before arriving but will bring our two four legged friends next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful riverfront and mountain setting with great views. Go fishing right out your front door. Park-like setting; lots of lawn area to play football or badminton. Abundant wildlife BBQ/Picnic Area/Playground and an outdoor hot tub at the office. Luxury cabins with full kitchens and everything you need. Rooms on the river with two queen beds bathtub and shower. A fire pit at night for roasting marshmallows. One mile from town and three miles to the park. We are also pet friendly. Free WIFI and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Riverview Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverview Pines Hotel Estes Park
- Riverview Pines Estes Park, CO