My husband and I were looking for a place to kick back while enjoying Estes and Rocky Mountain NP. This was PERFECT. Clean, all creature comforts, friendly helpful hosts, by a small river. (wildlife included) We would return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful riverfront and mountain setting with great views. Go fishing right out your front door. Park-like setting; lots of lawn area to play football or badminton. Abundant wildlife BBQ/Picnic Area/Playground and an outdoor hot tub at the office. Luxury cabins with full kitchens and everything you need. Rooms on the river with two queen beds bathtub and shower. A fire pit at night for roasting marshmallows. One mile from town and three miles to the park. We are also pet friendly. Free WIFI and guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Riverview Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverview Pines Hotel Estes Park
- Riverview Pines Estes Park, CO