We stayed in Romantic Riversong B&B for my birthday in April of 2007.
What a cozy and tranquil place! The room was perfect, with a fireplace and library. We stayed for two nights and spent most of the day in the park hiking. My husband arranged for a massage for two (through the B&B) when we came back from snowshoeing and the massage therapist was one of the best we ever had. After three days I felt I have had a one-week vacation. One of the best things about the place is that you feel so taken care off, fire is lit, cookies and tea served, music is playing but you hardly ever encounter the innkeepers. So you feel like you have your own private hideout.
We met the owner and he was very friendly and talked about his plans for his property. It seems they are always working and improving the site and the house and it shows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn is an inviting bed and breakfast offering the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Romantic Riversong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn
- Romantic Riversong Bed And Breakfast Inn Estes Park, CO