Well, I saw that someone said they were tardy in their review. I think that my husband and I take the cake. We visited this place on our first weekend together. We were dating long distance. This is the most wonderful place to start or re-kindle a romance. If you've never been to Colorado, as was my case, then you will be doubly blessed.
I had never seen elk or the Rockies. We started our romance Halloween weekend and it's never ended. We were married May 21st of 2005 and now have a family. We plan to return to this romantic and magical place soon. Where you can eat breakfast overlooking the snow capped Rockies or sit by your own fireplace sipping wine and looking into the eyes of your loved one. There are no distractions, just a chance to fall in love. In saying that, I mean, not just with each other, but with Colorado.
Enjoy and don't say I didn't warn you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic RiverSong Inn is an inviting bed and breakfast offering the ideal location for an intimate Estes Park getaway. This quaint ten room inn is located at the end of a winding country lane and near trout streams and ponds, hiking trails and tree swings with spectacular scenery for all to enjoy. Our bedrooms are cozy, decorated with country furnishings for you to be lulled to sleep by the melody of our mountain stream. Our full country breakfast is the best you will find anywhere in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Romantic Riversong Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romantic Riversong Hotel Estes Park
- Romantic Riversong b&b Inn
- Romantic Riversong Bed And Breakfast Inn Estes Park, CO