Our first trip to Colorado and what a trip it was. Wildwood Inn is quaint and very relaxing. Walking out your balcony and seeing the snow covered mountains and a large Elk named lefty was breath taking. Staff was helpful and pleasant when booking and during our stay. We stayed in the spruce room which was nicely decorated and the bed was so comfortable. Very affordable and we will be going back with the whole family next Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and experience the beauty of the majestic surrounding mountains and river, the abundant wildlife, and the star studded nights away from the congested areas of Estes Park. With six acres of private mountainside land and Rocky Mountain National Park adjoining, you can let your spirits soar and your children explore. When choosing one of our river condos, you will experience the calming of the beautiful Fall River as well as fishing just steps from your door. Give us a call and join the many couples and families who return year after year. We know you’ll want to become a repeat guest too! The Younglund Family & Staff, Spacious up scale suites, studios and vacation homes. Private deck hot tubs, steam baths, fireplaces, playground, hiking, open year around, AAA, Friendly hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Estes Park
- Wildwood Inn Estes Park, CO