We spent 4 nights in a one BR suite in July. Room was large which was nice. But we could hear out neighbors all the time. The windows needed to be open for breeze (no AC). There was a hot tub right below our LR window so we could hear and see them every time it was used. Our hot tub was luke warm. It did have a view of the mountains but our neighbors also had a view of us using it. We could also hear traffic constantly. The Inn sits right on the road.
Location was good. Close to town and the park.
Sign in kitchen said we would be charged a 15% (of our entire bill!) cleaning fee if we did not leave the kitchen "just as we found it".
It was OK for a family vacation. But I would not call it romantic at all. I will look for another place next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and experience the beauty of the majestic surrounding mountains and river, the abundant wildlife, and the star studded nights away from the congested areas of Estes Park. With six acres of private mountainside land and Rocky Mountain National Park adjoining, you can let your spirits soar and your children explore. When choosing one of our river condos, you will experience the calming of the beautiful Fall River as well as fishing just steps from your door. Give us a call and join the many couples and families who return year after year. We know you’ll want to become a repeat guest too! The Younglund Family & Staff, Spacious up scale suites, studios and vacation homes. Private deck hot tubs, steam baths, fireplaces, playground, hiking, open year around, AAA, Friendly hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Estes Park
- Wildwood Inn Estes Park, CO