We were so happy to stay at the Wildwood Inn during our vacation. We stayed 3 nights and had our own hot tub with a view of the mountains in RMNP. The location could not be better for all the activities in RMNP, we even drove into the park one evening late just to see the stars because it was so close. The lodgings were very nice and it was so helpful to have a kitchen. We get tired of eating out every meal when vacationing, so it was nice to make our own breakfast and sit on our own deck to enjoy the view. We did have to open the windows for a cool breeze and at times heard some neighbors, but it did not at all detract from our enjoyment. The King size tempurpedic bed and the spa bathroom were fabulous! We would definitely return to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and experience the beauty of the majestic surrounding mountains and river, the abundant wildlife, and the star studded nights away from the congested areas of Estes Park. With six acres of private mountainside land and Rocky Mountain National Park adjoining, you can let your spirits soar and your children explore. When choosing one of our river condos, you will experience the calming of the beautiful Fall River as well as fishing just steps from your door. Give us a call and join the many couples and families who return year after year. We know you’ll want to become a repeat guest too! The Younglund Family & Staff, Spacious up scale suites, studios and vacation homes. Private deck hot tubs, steam baths, fireplaces, playground, hiking, open year around, AAA, Friendly hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Estes Park
- Wildwood Inn Estes Park, CO