The front office was very helpful and nice. The room was much bigger than we anticipated. We are a family of four and stayed in the Cimarron Suite and we had more than enough room. We had a gorgeous view of the river and I enjoyed sitting outside in the morning just listening to it. There was no ac but it was always cool enough with the sliding door and window open. They also provided a fan. RMNP was only about a mile down the road and we spent lots of time there so it was nice coming back to a comfortable, quiet room with a beautiful scenic view. We had an amazing time and the now the boys want to make it an annual trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and experience the beauty of the majestic surrounding mountains and river, the abundant wildlife, and the star studded nights away from the congested areas of Estes Park. With six acres of private mountainside land and Rocky Mountain National Park adjoining, you can let your spirits soar and your children explore. When choosing one of our river condos, you will experience the calming of the beautiful Fall River as well as fishing just steps from your door. Give us a call and join the many couples and families who return year after year. We know you’ll want to become a repeat guest too! The Younglund Family & Staff, Spacious up scale suites, studios and vacation homes. Private deck hot tubs, steam baths, fireplaces, playground, hiking, open year around, AAA, Friendly hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Estes Park
- Wildwood Inn Estes Park, CO