Everyone at Wildwood Inn was so friendly and helpful. We would absolutely go back. The room was clean and well appointed. They arranged everything for our wedding and helped allay fears of a rainy wedding day. The flowers were a lovely combination of wildflowers and the dinner at Twin Owls was awesome. We got our massages the evening before the wedding and I had my hair done the morning of. The photographer they arranged (Cathcart) was fantastic and Reverend Simone performed a beautiful ceremony for us on the mountain. The wedding cake was waiting for us when we returned. I would recommend anyone wishing a ceremony in the mountains to consider Wildwood Inn. We plan on returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to come and experience the beauty of the majestic surrounding mountains and river, the abundant wildlife, and the star studded nights away from the congested areas of Estes Park. With six acres of private mountainside land and Rocky Mountain National Park adjoining, you can let your spirits soar and your children explore. When choosing one of our river condos, you will experience the calming of the beautiful Fall River as well as fishing just steps from your door. Give us a call and join the many couples and families who return year after year. We know you’ll want to become a repeat guest too! The Younglund Family & Staff, Spacious up scale suites, studios and vacation homes. Private deck hot tubs, steam baths, fireplaces, playground, hiking, open year around, AAA, Friendly hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wildwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wildwood Hotel Estes Park
- Wildwood Inn Estes Park, CO