My wife and I were on our honeymoon and were very pleased with Murphy's River Lodge. The customer service was absolutely fantastic, to checking in, to eating at the continental breakfast. The rooms are quite spacious with a king size bed, couch, TV, fireplace full bathroom and a fantastic view of the river. It felt very close to home when staying at Murphy's River Lodge.
The few disappointments was the bed was a little hard to sleep on and the maids forgot to take out our trash on one of the days.
Overall it was a fantastic stay and would recommend Murphy's River Lodge in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO