The location of this lodge was just perfect - very close to downtown Estes Park and right on the river. The rooms were nicely furnished and very clean - a home away from home. They have a very nice pool and a great area to enjoy the Continental breakfast they offer. There are barbeque grills and picnic tables - everything to make you feel at home. There's so much to do in the area and it was nice to have a great place to go back to at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend Murphy's River Lodge to anyone and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO