Spent a weekend at Murphy's in room 204. Excellent 2nd floor room overlooking river. Nice balcony with chairs and table. Room very spacious, clean, fireplace, fridge but a weird setup. Couch way too far away from tv. Bathroom clean but did not like liquid soap and shampoo in shower. Reminded us of our gym back home. Great little basket in bathroom with various accessories which was a terrific idea. Staff very helpful and extremely nice. Coin op washer and dryer which we took advantage of. Nice pool area. Continental breakfast in morning. Close enough to walk to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO