My mom and I stayed 2 nights in a Queen on the River room this weekend. 5 minutes walking distance from downtown, 5 minute drive from the Rocky Mountain National Park. Nice large updated room with a microwave and a refrigirator. Plenty of parking. Back door opens to a patio on the river. Friendly staff. Free continental breakfast - bagels, muffins, cereal, toast, tea, coffee, milk, juice. There is a pool and a hot tub which we didn't use. My husband and I stayed in a King on the River room last May and were also very satisfied with the room and the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO