we come to Estes Park every year and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge which Murphy's used to be. unfortunately the former owners let the place go so badly we quit staying there. we were thrilled when this lovely place with a fantastic location was purchased and remodeled. they did a wonderful job and it is now our favorite place again. we had so much difficulty with our trip this year with the flood and the gov't shutdown but we were determined to go to Estes Park and with the very helpful staff at Murphy's we made it. can't wait to come back next year minus all the drama. the rooms are very comfortable and the pool is a great bonus. the staff is wonderful. can't say enough good things about Murphy's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO