Murphy's River Lodge
Discovery Lodge(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$84
Silver Moon Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$170
Alpine Trail Ridge Inn(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$126
Quality Inn Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$127
QualityInn
The Estes Park Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$150
Stanley Hotel(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Groupon.com
  • Restaurant
Murphy's Resort at Estes Park(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$104
Hotel Estes(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$134
Nicky's Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
StoneBrook Resort(Estes Park)(Great Value!)
US$149
1,313 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastbig chairindoor pool and hot tubwalking distance to downtownhard boiled eggsyogurtgreat place to stayking bedthe breakfast areadvd playercomfortable roomdefinitely stay here againfull kitchensaw elkgreat roomfront officeto rocky mountain national park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I am a local here in Estes and decided to take my boyfriend out to do something different for his birthday. We chose the garden tub room at Murphy's River Lodge to get out of the house and had a blast! The room was so clean and the staff was friendly and thoroughly helpful. There is a huge wall of movies you can borrow for free, as all rooms have a DVD player. We had a private deck right on Fall River. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Estes Park. Having never stayed at any other places since we are local, I chose this place because it was walking distance into town and could walk to all the town shops and bars. I wish I had known about this place earlier so I could recommend it to visiting family and friends!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScarletBegonia000
Murphysmrlandmr, Manager at Murphy's River Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for your review! I think it is great when people from the area stay with us! The garden tub room is one of my favorite rooms. It is a very romantic room with the personal garden tub for two. I hope your boyfriend enjoyed his Birthday and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I booked 2 rooms at Murphy's after reading other reviews.
I'm really good at searching for the best places when planning a vacation but guilty in that I never leave reviews - this is my first one.
We were a little concerned with staying in Estes Park after all the flooding but the hotel assured us all was OK at Murphy's - which was correct. We couldn't drive in the most direct way from Denver Airport but Annette emailed us alternate directions.
Our stay was lovely. The front desk welcome was great and the fact that they are Packers fans made my hubby happy :)
We didn't have time to use the pool or hot tub but it looked most welcoming.
The beds and sheets were very comfortable and the rooms were spotless.
It shows they take pride in their establishment.
If we ever go back we'll stay there for sure!
Thanks for a great stay. Don't forget to get your photo taken in the BIG chair.

Room Tip: We stayed in a second floor river view room which was a real treat - the next morning we had the pleasure of seeing a herd of Elk walking along the river.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review! We are honored to be your very first review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that I could help give you directions to Estes Park with most roads under construction. you made a great choice to stay in one of our river rooms and had a chance to see the elk by the river. We look forward to you returning and staying with us again soon. GO PACK GO!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Stayed in the suite with the fireplace on the river and it was romantic as well as spacious. Staff was very friendly and eager to make sure your stay is comfy a great place to stay for couples and or family. Loved it

Room Tip: I think k we were in room 205, it's on the end more private
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Jeanie and Tom,
Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms with fireplaces are very popular this time of year. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Murphy's River Lodge was a fantastic romantic getaway for the Wife & I. Estes Park offers endless activities, and this lodge is in a very convenient location. Staff was great as well, very helpful and kind!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Murphysmrlandmr, Manager at Murphy's River Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Kyle,
Thank you for your review! I am glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us and the activities and wonderful sites Estes Park has to offer. We look forward to you coming back and staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was definitely impressed with how clean and comfy Murphy's was. Plus, the staff was super nice. The hotel is well within walking distance of town, so driving is totally optional once you've arrived. The continental breakfast that was included was wonderful!! I would highly recommend staying here for any trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Eliza,
Thank you for your review! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a wonderful housekeeping staff that works very hard to make sure everything is perfect for our guest. Our front desk people always are willing to help our guest with needs, either comfort or suggestions on great place to eat, shop, or site seeing. We look forward to you returning and staying with us again soon.