We went here using a Living Social deal (and upgraded our deal to include a river view room and Jacuzzi tub). I was very pleased that we did receive a crappy room because we were using a coupon. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable; upon request they gave restaurant suggestions, etc. Our stay included a bottle of wine, coupons in the room for local attractions, a framed picture of us in their HUGE chair, and access to their DVD collection in the lobby. The free breakfast was your normal continental breakfast with cereal, yogurt, fruit, breads, eggs, etc. Our bed was comfortable, linens were soft, the room was clean, and hot water came quickly (a huge plus for a mountain hotel). The only downside was the amount of noise we were able to hear from above. We were in room 210. My suggestion would be to stay on the top floor! We heard those above us: walking, the floor creaking, their thumping, etc. It was not enough to truly bother us, but worth noting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO