It seems that the lodge has gone through a lot of renovation in the past couple years. Here's the good and the bad:
- great bed
- great continental breakfast (it was continental for sure, but still really good)
- Shower felt a bit outdated, the head was really low.
Really, that was the only bad thing about it. They also had really well kept up and clean:
- rather large kids area
If you're looking for a place that could be home base for you or your family to be at RMNP or just in Estes, this is a great place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO