Our family of four loved staying at Murphy's for three nights on our Southwest US vacation. The room was clean, comfy and plenty roomy. Great location to the entrance to RMNP, while easy walking distance to Estes Park. The staff was very nice and we felt valued. The breakfast room is very homey and well maintained. A great touch is the DVD collection from which you can check out movies for free and the framed picture on the "big chair".
Only gripes are having to lug our bags upstairs and the view of the back of a business and its dumpster. The garbage truck came and banged us awake on one of our three mornings. I'd give 5 stars except for this. Try and get a room that overlooks the stream or at least on the left side (as you face the office) and you're golden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO