Spacious room with a beautiful view of the river. Love that they have a dvd player in the room and a variety of DVDs to rent for free. Attentive and thoughtful office staff. The breakfast isn't great....definitely continental most basic-- and don't think you can just grab some things from breakfast to snack on during the day (there are tons of signs that say "no"!) Speaking of signs, they are everywhere!! :p No dogs here, dogs yes there, no pool after hours- even if you aren't seen!, keep doors closed, how to run the dvd player...it's comical after awhile. Hotel is in the best place ever!! 3 minute walk to get downtown. Awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge
- Murphy's River Lodge Estes Park, CO