We just stayed for two nights at the Rocky Mountain Park Inn and we thought the place was great for what we were looking for. We were traveling with two children and they loved the pool area! Huge pool and hot tub which they would have stayed in all day and night. We had a poolside room which had a balcony with table and chairs overlooking the pool. At night, the pool area was a bit loud because we were overlooking it, but that is to be expected. The area quieted down for sleeping and the kids loved being able to see the area and the pool. Compared to many of the other motels in the area, we were very pleased with the hotel. We like the interior corridors as it was cold and windy outside. We ate one dinner meal at the hotel restaurant and it was fine. The menu was a bit limited, maybe because it was off season. The staff was very friendly at the hotel and we would definitely stay again. We liked the proximity to the downtown area, access to computer/printer in the lobby, free coffee in the lobby in the morning, soda and ice machines throughout the building, and the entire pool/hot tub area. We enjoyed our stay and already are making plans to revisit the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rocky Mountain Park Inn is a 100% nonsmoking hotel with everything under one roof! Enjoy free high speed wireless internet access throughout our hotel. We are the only ISO 14001 (environmentally friendly) certified green hotel in Estes Park and have a recycling bin in every room. Located just 3 blocks from downtown & the riverwalk, and surrounded by two national treasures, Rocky Mountain Nat. Park. and Roosevelt Nat. Forest. With no mountain passes to cross, Estes Park's ideal location ensures an easy winter or summer 60-mile drive from metro Denver and Denver International Airport, yet we're only minutes from world-class hiking, biking, rock climbing, and fishing. Adjacent to the Estes Park Conference Center and directly across the street from the 4 mile long concrete trail surrounding Lake Estes, we offer amenities such as a large indoor pool, whirlpool, pool tables and arcade games, and LongZ - A Mountain Grill. Enjoy indoor climbing gyms, snow tubing, sledding, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and plenty of nearby wildlife watching in the winter. Summer brings scooter, boat, & bike rentals, as well as National Park Tours, mini-golf/go-carts, aerial tramway, fishing and rafting excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Rocky Mountain Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Park Hotel Estes Park
- Holiday Inn Estes Park
- Estes Park Holiday Inn
- Rocky Mountain Park Inn Estes Park, CO