“Easter Brunch Buffet”

Providence Marriott Downtown
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Providence
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We got in right on time, the hostess and wait staff were excellent. The food was plentiful and hot. And Ryan Houlihan was very helpfull. The young lady that waited on us directly made our brunch a very nice expeirence

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
PVDRI_JD, General Manager at Providence Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear DB,
Thank you so much for spending Easter at the Providence Marriott. I am thrilled to hear what an excellent experience you had. That is the overall feedback we received. I will be sure that Ryan H. is commended for a job well done. I will certainly share your review with the entire hotel team. We hope to see you at our Mother's Day Brunch Buffet.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Charming
Hospitality
Integrity
Sensible
Savvy
Youthful
Sensational

Chrissy S epitomizes the great service ,attention and vigor shown by the associates at this Marriott.

My family looks forward to our visits to this location, mostly because of the great people that make us feel so very welcome to be there.

Stayed: April 2014

Dear GreasyBear,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fabulous feedback about your stay. I have shared your comments with the entire team and especially identified Chrissy as the awesome associate that she is. Thank you and see you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I normally stay away from writing reviews but this is one I had to write about. From check-in being such a breez and the genuine hellos from every hotel staff that we would encountered, I could honestly say that this will definitely be our home away from home when I visit Providence. I'd also like to thank Miriam our server in the restaurant for being very pleasant and efficient. The restaurant was very busy that morning, but our server made us feel as we were the only guests she was attending to. The food and service definitely complimented our entire stay. Keep doing what your doing, because we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
PVDRI_JD, General Manager at Providence Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear RG,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent experience with us. I have shared your comments with our entire hotel team. I will be sure Miriam is recognized for her extraordinary service and genuine care. I am so pleased that my team made you feel so welcomed and that you will only stay here when you visit Providence. Hope to see you poolside this summer!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The staff and service is what made my stay excellent! Vp fitness had an excellent staff and even offered me training, Joe and Steph couldn't make my stay any better, since I'm always traveling and training I will def come back here!

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Getfit1,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. I am delighted to know that you loved the personal training service available in our fitness center, Club PACE. VP Fitness offers personal training, consultation and nutritional advice and we are pleased to have them as a partner in our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed @ Mattiott downtown last weekend and had a great experience. Upon arrival Cheese and crackers at check-in to extremely comfortable rooms and a staff that goes out their way to make you feel as welcome as possible. Highly recommend this property. Looking forward to going back once the warmer weather arrives and enjoy "Aqua" their outdoor bar. Really nice place to relax.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
PVDRI_JD, General Manager at Providence Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Jim C,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is helpful and we use it as a training tool in our hotel. Hope to see you poolside this summer! Thanks again for the great review!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The staff at this location are friendly and professional. Although most of the staff deserves a perfect five star rating, Chrissy S is off the charts deserving a 10 stars. Her genuine warmth and interest in helping people feel welcomed is one of the greatest gifts to the tired traveler.
Chrissys keen intuition helps to guide her to accommodate the hotel guest/traveler.
Great job Orms Street Team!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheJ0llyLlama

Dear TheJ0llyLlama,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your stay. You identified Chrissy as an associate who truly impacted your stay for the better. She is awesome and has been recognized by the City of Providence for her exceptional hospitality skills. Thank you for giving her and the rest of us a perfect 5-star rating! Hope to see you poolside this summer!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had a meeting at the hotel on April 11 & 12. Everything was perfect - no complaints. The sleeping rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was great, I was a little leery of including the baked scrod with the dinner buffet on Friday but it was excellent. Victoria, Rebecca, Bob and all our servers for the event were great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Regional01,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you also for identifying which associates positively impacted you visit with us. I will be sharing your comments with the whole hotel team. I will be sure to point out Victoria, Rebecca, Bob and all the servers for your event were excellent.
Thank you again!