“Wedding Day Princess”

The Spa at Providence Biltmore
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at the Providence Biltmore offers a variety of luxurious treatments and services. We promote local & global awareness towards those who are responsible for harvesting the natural products we use. Relax in our candle-lit rooms and feel the tension of the day release into a new found self awareness.
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The spa staff at the Biltmore were amazing and I think (and was told by many) that I looked like a Princess on my wedding day. I was very nervous going into my practice session before the wedding, but everyone was so great and put me completely at ease. Gabby (hair) and Ling (makeup) are as good as they get. I brought a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like and Gabby made my hair look better. On the day of the wedding, everyone was professional and efficient and my hair and makeup came out even better than at the practice session. Ling was also available to come and touch up my makeup in the bridal suite in between the ceremony and reception. My whole bridal party got their hair and makeup done as well and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. My Mom and I got our nails done 2 days before the wedding at the spa as well and Gabby and Ling did our nails too. It was fun to spend so much time with them and get to know them and they are multi-talented, our nails looked great too. I would recommend the Biltmore Spa to any bride/bridal party who is getting married in the Providence area. If your wedding is at the hotel, the ease of just going down to the lobby is great. I highly highly recommend!

All reviews
"waiting room"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I just went here with a friend, because the Spa had a great deal on Groupon. I got the island pedicure, and my friend had a facial.

We were both impressed by the fact that there was free valet parking, so no added stress about where to park. We were led upstairs by elevator and shown the two relaxation areas. We had a morning appointment, and the relaxation area was empty. The ambiance was great, candles, my friend was very happy that there was no water feature.

I had a glass of water in the relaxation area, which was citrus cucumber, it was very refreshing. I loved my pedicure, I received a heated neck pillow, and was left to soak my feet for five minutes of relaxing, it was so nice. The pedicurist brought me water and a magazine. She did a very professional job, I was very pleased and relaxed. The only downside is I wish there were more polish colors to choose from.

My friend raved about his facial. We both cannot wait until we can have another spa day!

1  Thank Puella202
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We have been 3 times as a couple and for individual services. The spa is immaculate and the staff is super professional. Check their FB page for specials! The location is very nice. There is a huge Starbucks across the lobby to continue your relaxation which has become a staple for us after we leave the spa. Valet is free for spa guests make sure to get your ticket validated! We didn't know this our first time there.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I got a very good deep tissue massage and exfoliating facial. Prices were what I would expect. But the spa itself was pretty basic. Only amenities offered were water (no fruit - tea - etc). There were no saunas, whirlpools, etc. The staff were very nice. If I were staying at the hotel again - I would use their services again.