“Terrible service watch out the waiter add his own tip to u bill !!!”
Review of Mediterraneo - CLOSED

Mediterraneo
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
“Terrible service watch out the waiter add his own tip to u bill !!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I bought groupon and go their around 3 pm . Unfortunately no customer at all . There are 4 waitters and only me and mu boyfriend,the waitrer who serve us so lazy he never bring bread untill we have to ask for and it cold . When he bring food he never ask if we want something else . Terrible service never want to go back at the end when i pay he charge me 20percent tip on top of my bill!!!' Omg i never see anything like this . I ask him to take of and i will write tip myself so he give a new slip with new amount . Sure enough he never void it and still add his own tip in my card. I have to dispute it . Restaurant so flity and fraud to customer , dont go there . Lazy people.

6 Thank Msfitteater

Florida
“A little bit of Italy---a lot of good food and service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Providence is known for its Italian food and we wanted to experience it. Mediterraneo did not disappoint. We ate at an open window---just like we had done in Italy. The Caprese salad was the best I've ever had. The scampi linguine was very light and utterly delicious. A very important feature for visitors is that you don't have to worry about where to park---they have Valet Parking. All you have to do is pull in front of the restaurant and a valet will park your car. In a city where parking is at a major premium this really contributed to a stress free relaxing meal. They also had a special deal for a 3 course meal (because of course you want to taste the homemade tiramisu) and an extensive wine list.

Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Took advantage of reataurant week”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were in Providence around lunch time and decided to hit "the hill". We went to Mediterraneo, unaware that it was restaurant week. So for $16 we got salad, pasta and desert. I had the fusilli alla vodka while my wife had the penne al pesto. Both of the meals were outstanding as well as plentiful.

West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Always Top Notch”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is probably the best Italian food in Providence, which is really saying a lot! Federal Hill has no shortage of good restaurants but this one is totally authentic and tasty.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Ronald V
Atlanta
“Authentic, incredible Pasta!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

A small group of us had dinner that was hosted by a local.. All I can says is he knew where to take us! My pasta with white clam sauce was perfect! Each dish the same! My family is Italian; so I'm not easily impressed! Go, eat, drink, enjoy...