“Delicious! ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #57 of 794 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jersey
“Delicious! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I want to return to this restaurant soon, my meal was delicious!!!' I had the soft shell crab special and they did it perfectly! There were several dishes I want to try but didn't have time on this trip.

Wait staff was knowledgable and accommodating. We felt welcomed and not rushed.
The interior was cozy and easy to reconfigure for different group sizes, with smaller tables in the center of the room. There is also convenient parking on site.

Connecticut, USA
“I would be here every week if I lived in Providence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

I loved everything about this restaurant. Excellent food, warm, unique, casual atmosphere. I wish I had more time to try everything on the menu.

Visited May 2014
Providence
“New Rivers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very, very good restaurant. The food is always excellent with many seasonally varying dishes that keep things lively. Contemporary American food. The space is packed, but broken up into multiple small rooms that give diners an elegant but 'homey' feel. Service is outstanding. The bar offerings and wine list are planned very well. Reservations a must.

Visited November 2013
“Great! Awesome place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Had a great experience for the two of us. She had the risotto balls, I had the pork chop. Highly recommend the Brussel sprouts and French press coffee afterwards. Small menu, but fabulous food none the less. Good service and great atmosphere made a memorable evening. Will return for sure.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The Best Meal we had in Providence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We were looking for a good place to have a slap up meal so my daughter and I tried New Rivers, which she had heard was excellent and she heard right. Dinner at New Rivers was the best meal we had in Providence, a lovely fine dining experience. We had the the roasted butternut squash and apple bisque and crispy squid as starters - absolutely delicious. For entrees we ordered the agnolotti and gnocchetti and were swept away in savory delight. The evening was crowned by two truly exceptional desserts: the mouthwatering warm double chocolate brownie, mint brownie ice cream, salted caramel sauce and the equally mesmerizing lemon tart. The ambiance was easy, gracious, friendly and charmingly atmospheric. The servers were excellent and up to first rate fine dining standards. As I said, best meal in Providence.

• Visited November 2013