“Seasonal, local, creative, amazing.”
Review of New Rivers

New Rivers
Ranked #54 of 800 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rhode Island
“Seasonal, local, creative, amazing.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a wonderful place, intimate, inviting and relaxed. The staff is delightful to interact with, very knowledgeable about the menu, drinks & food sources. They do a fantastic job sourcing local ingredients and preparing them in delicious, creative ways.

Insider tip: $1 oyster Tuesdays ;)

• Visited July 2014

“Simply Delicious!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I recently had dinner with friends and we all loved our meals. I had corn chowder and roasted chicken, both of which may have been the best I have ever had. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2014
Jersey
“Delicious! ”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I want to return to this restaurant soon, my meal was delicious!!!' I had the soft shell crab special and they did it perfectly! There were several dishes I want to try but didn't have time on this trip.

Wait staff was knowledgable and accommodating. We felt welcomed and not rushed.
The interior was cozy and easy to reconfigure for different group sizes, with smaller tables in the center of the room. There is also convenient parking on site.

Connecticut, USA
“I would be here every week if I lived in Providence”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I loved everything about this restaurant. Excellent food, warm, unique, casual atmosphere. I wish I had more time to try everything on the menu.

Visited May 2014
Providence
“New Rivers”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very, very good restaurant. The food is always excellent with many seasonally varying dishes that keep things lively. Contemporary American food. The space is packed, but broken up into multiple small rooms that give diners an elegant but 'homey' feel. Service is outstanding. The bar offerings and wine list are planned very well. Reservations a must.

Visited November 2013