“Best choice for Federal Hill”
Review of Andino's

Andino's
Reserve with OpenTable
Andino's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 828 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Hill or no Hill. You'll see flashier signage around Atwells Ave and maybe even longer lines, but Andinos is old school proper, and the locals know it. The menu is traditional, and if your gunning for real, I mean real red sauce (gravy), you're going to be in for a treat. Their veal parm is the best I've had.

It's a little tight inside, and they have no shame putting the Sinatra on repeat, but that's part of the time warp charm, of the place.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

While visiting Providence, my husband and I found ourselves being whisked off to Andino's for dinner with two other couples. We were able to sit at the bar and received outstanding service. Terry took very good care of all us. The place was packed, which is always a good sign. My only regret is that I wasn't able to finish the huge portion I was served; and since we were staying in a hotel, I wasn't able to take it with me (our local friends did -- so it didn't go to waste). There is nothing bad to say about this place -- if you find yourself on Federal Hill and can get a table, I highly recommend Andino's.

1  Thank Pamela C
Reviewed 2 November 2013

MY husband and i were there for a relaxing Saturday lunch-the food was fabulous and the amount was astonishing-we were met by a friendly Maitre d' who kept on checking to see if every thing was okay and our waiter Eric was extremely attentive-all in all a superb experience.

1  Thank 41521Martha
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Came here on a whim and sat at the bar. The bartender was very personable and friendly. The wine choice was so so... The food not so great. Much better restaurants on the hill.

1  Thank dermgoddess
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Food was excellent and portions large. Big selection of Italian dinner items so everyone could find something to order. Nice wine list. Small neighborhood restaurant, so it fills up quickly. Making a reservation was the only way we could have eaten there. Waiter was very friendly and the service was timely. We had a table in the front of the restaurant by the front window and bar area, which was a mixed bag. Being able to look out the window on the busy street was entertaining, but the noise and crowd of people packing into the foyer/bar area hoping to get a table made our area quite loud and very cramped. There are parts of the restaurant that are protected from the front door crowd. The valet parking is included when you eat at Andino's, so make sure you use the valet. Parking is impossible in the area.