“A hidden surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Andino's

Andino's
Reserve with OpenTable
Andino's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 797 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“A hidden surprise”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I don't understand why Andino's is rated so low. The food reminds of the old North End Boston Italian restaurants. Pasta was excellent as was the antipasto.

2 Thank Alan P

Fairhaven, MA
“Best choice for Federal Hill”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Hill or no Hill. You'll see flashier signage around Atwells Ave and maybe even longer lines, but Andinos is old school proper, and the locals know it. The menu is traditional, and if your gunning for real, I mean real red sauce (gravy), you're going to be in for a treat. Their veal parm is the best I've had.

It's a little tight inside, and they have no shame putting the Sinatra on repeat, but that's part of the time warp charm, of the place.

• Visited August 2013
Westborough, Massachusetts
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

While visiting Providence, my husband and I found ourselves being whisked off to Andino's for dinner with two other couples. We were able to sit at the bar and received outstanding service. Terry took very good care of all us. The place was packed, which is always a good sign. My only regret is that I wasn't able to finish the huge portion I was served; and since we were staying in a hotel, I wasn't able to take it with me (our local friends did -- so it didn't go to waste). There is nothing bad to say about this place -- if you find yourself on Federal Hill and can get a table, I highly recommend Andino's.

1 Thank Pamela C
Dedham, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“RELAXING SATURDAY LUNCH”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

MY husband and i were there for a relaxing Saturday lunch-the food was fabulous and the amount was astonishing-we were met by a friendly Maitre d' who kept on checking to see if every thing was okay and our waiter Eric was extremely attentive-all in all a superb experience.

1 Thank 41521Martha
east greenwich, rhode island
“Not sure what the hype is all about”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Came here on a whim and sat at the bar. The bartender was very personable and friendly. The wine choice was so so... The food not so great. Much better restaurants on the hill.

Visited October 2013