“A must stop. Sensory overload”
Review of Julian's

Julian's
Ranked #36 of 799 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Federal Hill
Description: Julians has been serving Providence and beyond since 1994. Our award-winning brunch and seasonal menus locally source and house make as much as possible for the highest quality, most delicious dishes ever!
Dover, New Hampshire
“A must stop. Sensory overload”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Handmade cocktails, funky vibe, amazing exotic hashes and meals. I over indulged and do not regret it one bit.
I wish they were closer.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank M S

Newport, Rhode Island
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy the atmosphere of the place, really laid back with really good beers on draft.. The menu is great for vegetarians who want more than salad for dinner..

MA/ME
“Interesting and Tasty”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I like this place because they offer vegetarian/vegan food as well as goodies for the meat eaters. I have a few vegan friends and relatives and Julian's is a great place to bring visitors for brunch. I usually get something from the specials and a bloody mary. This isn't a quick meal. You need to be willing to take a little extra time. The service has been very good for most of my visits... the only hiccup was the last time we ate there. The waitress was polite but not necessarily friendly, and a bit uninformative. When I inquired about not getting toast, she said "oh, you didn't ask for it." (even though I have never NOT gotten toast) and she failed to mention that the substitution my husband made would be an extra $3. It wasn't a big deal, but it was a little weird since we're used to friendly helpful service. I will still continue to eat here, since I figure the last experience was probably just an off-day for our server.

• Visited October 2013
Culebra, Puerto Rico
“Comfortable, Good”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Food was fine, and the bistro has a nice roomy feel. Service was good. We had two apps and shared an entree. One of the apps was very good and the rest just ordinary. Cool bathroom! Has a hipster feel like the old Leo's in Providence.

• Visited July 2013
charlotte nc
“Funky on Federal Hill”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Great place for breakfast/brunch. Eclectic decor, neighborhood eatery and bar. The food is excellent and creative. Very fresh and tasty. Worth a visit when you're in town and want a breakfast that's not available in every little shop.
Very generous portions!