“Dinner”

Neighbourhood: Hope
Kenmore, New York
“Dinner”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Dinner was good they did serve my queso cold but they did warm it up for me. Had chicken Fajitas and they were made very well.

Visited August 2013

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Southwestern mac n cheese with chicken; surprisingly good”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I usually frequent this establishment for take out salads at lunch but decided to splurge and promised myself 60 extra minutes on the treadmill at the gym! The southwestern mac n cheese with chicken was delish! It has spicy little green peppers, a nice topping, creamy cheese and a side, all for only $7! I called the order in, they told me it would be ready in 8 minutes and I could drive up to the pick up door. Very convenient. Nice lunch!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lee B
Providence, Rhode Island
“Best Service I have had in years”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I went to Chilis in Providence to celebrate my Birthday. I had one of the best dining experiences I have had in years, thanks to our server Matt. He was very attentive and was knowledgeable about the menu. Let us special order to ensure a great dining experience.

• Visited September 2012
“Caution - do not eat here! Horrible food, horrible employees, horrible manager.”
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Worst chili's I have ever been to. Worst resturaunt I have ever been to. The food was freezing cold. The employees and manager were rude and obviously did not want to be there. It was awful. Not once did our waiter, Luke, or the manager apologize for the cold food. Barely saw our waiter, or any waiters for that matter. Avoid this chili's like the plague.

3 Thank mcasa3
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's a Chili's... What else do you have to know...”
Reviewed 8 December 2008

It's a Chili's... What else do you have to know...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook