“Awesome!”

Revival Massage & Bodyworks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nestled in Providence's bustling Fox Point neighborhood, Revival Massage & Bodyworks is located on busy Wickenden Street. The studio is conveniently located within walking distance of RISD, Brown University and the financial district.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Had a wonderful massage! Wonderful location. Sooooooooo relaxing, mission accomplished! THANK YOU!!!

1  Thank Dodie G

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

I heard about the spa through a friend when I was looking to book a massage during the Christmas Holiday. They are tucked away on a side street with ample areas to park. As soon as you walk there is an air of relaxation in the atmosphere. Friendly and knowledgeable professionals await. The best massage I have had in a long time. I would highly recommend and cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Troge417
Reviewed 2 March 2015

The girls at Revival are simply the best. I always get a deep tissue massage but they offer all different kinds (including couples). They will talk with you before each session to see what you have going on and what you are looking for in your massage so they can tailor it specifically to you. They are also great at specific injury work. I always leave feeling relaxed and healed.
I am very particular about my massage experiences. The spaces here are beautifully decorated, lighting and music are appropriate and I love the add ons such as hot stone and aromatherapy. I get a lot of massages and this is by far my favorite in the state of RI. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself!

2  Thank RoninWalter