Revival Massage & Bodyworks
Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Great couples massage

I have been looking for a place to have a good couples massage and finally found it at Revival! We... read more

Reviewed 13 November 2017
SkateGirl314
Cumberland, Rhode Island
Relaxing, Budget Friendly Massage

My mother and I visited Revival this past Columbus Day and we were both very happy with our... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2017
KSummerly
East Greenwich, Rhode Island

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Providence
from US$120.00
More Info
from US$22.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Had a wonderful massage! Wonderful location. Sooooooooo relaxing, mission accomplished! THANK YOU!!!

1  Thank Dodie G
Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

I heard about the spa through a friend when I was looking to book a massage during the Christmas Holiday. They are tucked away on a side street with ample areas to park. As soon as you walk there is an air of relaxation in the atmosphere. Friendly and knowledgeable professionals await. The best massage I have had in a long time. I would highly recommend and cannot wait to return.

1  Thank Troge417
Reviewed 2 March 2015

The girls at Revival are simply the best. I always get a deep tissue massage but they offer all different kinds (including couples). They will talk with you before each session to see what you have going on and what you are looking for in your massage so they can tailor it specifically to you. They are also great at specific injury work. I always leave feeling relaxed and healed.
I am very particular about my massage experiences. The spaces here are beautifully decorated, lighting and music are appropriate and I love the add ons such as hot stone and aromatherapy. I get a lot of massages and this is by far my favorite in the state of RI. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself!

2  Thank RoninWalter