Revival Massage & Bodyworks
Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!

We enjoyed the atmosphere And the professionalisms of the staff .. The massage for my husband and I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Flexxor1
via mobile
Great couples massage

I have been looking for a place to have a good couples massage and finally found it at Revival! We... read more

Reviewed 13 November 2017
SkateGirl314
Cumberland, Rhode Island

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Providence
from US$20.00
More Info
from US$20.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Went in for a couples massage after booking an appointment on the same day. I believe it was Morgan and ?Jessica both of whom were really good and did a good job. Couples massage is 140$ and they reply pretty quick if you're looking for an appointment. Also they're located on the second floor of the XO cafe building. Not many places offer couples massage in the same room at a reasonable price, so it's worth checking them out.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Had a couples massage today and was disappointed room was cold - her hands where freezing for half of the massage.
I felt like the massage had no pressure and she was in experience.

Date of experience: September 2016
Gregg L, Marketing Coordinator at Revival Massage & Bodyworks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

We are truly sorry for your less-than-stellar experience here at Revival. We strive to make sure all of our clients are relaxed during their session, and we do our best to make sure the treatment rooms are comfortable as well.

Again, please accept our deepest apology for your mediocre experience. Feel free to contact us at RevivalMassageRI@gmail.com so that we can try to make this right. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Great business, great massage! My wife and I booked a couples massage at the end of our vacation, we went home relaxed and knot free.

Will be returning!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Adam K
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I went for a couples massage. We weren't impressed.
* It was cold in the room
* It is noisy outside, and that noise is heard inside
* The massage was not deep, pretty bland.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank SamirJain
Reviewed 4 March 2015

Extremely relaxing atmosphere -- you are instantly put at ease, even if it's your first time having a massage.

Date of experience: December 2014