“Great couples massage”

Revival Massage & Bodyworks
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Nestled in Providence's bustling Fox Point neighborhood, Revival Massage & Bodyworks is located on busy Wickenden Street. The studio is conveniently located within walking distance of RISD, Brown University and the financial district.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I have been looking for a place to have a good couples massage and finally found it at Revival! We had a fabulous couples massage that left me a little sore the next day! Staff was great, room was very comfortable (not too feminine as my husband said) Will definitely be back again!

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank SkateGirl314

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My mother and I visited Revival this past Columbus Day and we were both very happy with our experience. It was my first massage, but my mother has had many and she said that it was equivalent to ones she's had for double the price. We both had 60 minute Therapeutic Massages, which I believe is there signature full body massage, for $70 each (with Jessica and Lisa). They do have the option to purchase add ons such as hot stones or aromatherapy but we stuck with the basics. The location is right on Wickenden Street, down a set of stairs from the ground level. Inside was very nice and calming, though we both mentioned how it would've been nice if they offered champagne or mimosas instead of just coffee and water. Overall, we were satisfied with our experience and will return, though we may try a spa with a few more amenities in between.

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank KSummerly
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Went in for a couples massage after booking an appointment on the same day. I believe it was Morgan and ?Jessica both of whom were really good and did a good job. Couples massage is 140$ and they reply pretty quick if you're looking for an appointment. Also they're located on the second floor of the XO cafe building. Not many places offer couples massage in the same room at a reasonable price, so it's worth checking them out.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Had a couples massage today and was disappointed room was cold - her hands where freezing for half of the massage.
I felt like the massage had no pressure and she was in experience.

Date of experience: September 2016
Gregg L, Marketing Coordinator at Revival Massage & Bodyworks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

We are truly sorry for your less-than-stellar experience here at Revival. We strive to make sure all of our clients are relaxed during their session, and we do our best to make sure the treatment rooms are comfortable as well.

Again, please accept our deepest apology for your mediocre experience. Feel free to contact us at RevivalMassageRI@gmail.com so that we can try to make this right. Thank you.