We booked the one bedroom suite but had really bad problems with the heater. The thermostat only worked in the bedroom and not in the living room. When we opted to use the living room, which was only for 20 minutes, we had to blast the thermostat all the way on high and at 90degrees, and it still was not warm enough - but the bedroom was like a sauna. There's no auto sensor on the thermostat so the heater was on all night...which dries out the room like and the hotel didn't have any humidifiers. The bathroom was very, very small but I understand b/c it's a really old building. The staff was really accommodating and sent a mechanic to our room twice regarding the heat, since nothing could be done, they charged us the rate of a regular room instead of a suite for both nights we were there. The views were amazing and the staff was very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri