I have never stayed in a hotel with worse customer service, and I have stayed in innumerable hotels. First of all, arriving from the airport at 3pm, we were told we had to pay a surprise $28 fee for valet, or park in an "unaffiliated" lot for $20 per day (but the parking garage says "the Biltmore"). Then, they wouldn't let us check in, and we had to leave our luggage until after 4pm although we were given a strict 11am checkout time (we had reservations too). When we returned, it easily took 30 minutes after checking in to retreive our luggage. Also, we have to note the room service plates from adjacent rooms with obvious breakfast food is still in the hallway at 11pm. For this price I'd rather stay 2 nights in another hotel, I bet the service would be way better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri