My wife and I stayed 8 days at the Biltmore in July. The first 2 nights were in a standard room, the next 6 were in a suite. The suite is definitely worth the extra money.
The hotel itself is an old hotel with all of the charm that an old hotel offers...which I prefer. Some do not. The desk help was fantastic. We really enjoyed our stay.
Conveniently located downtown, we were able to walk to every attraction that we wished to see. The train station isn't far away and you can catch a commuter train to many of the out of town places you might want to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated May 2014. In the heart of downtown, steps from the City's most exclusive shopping and dining areas and conveniently located near the Convention Center, and Providence Place Mall.The Providence Biltmore offers personal attention and comfort appealing to both leisure and business travelers. A welcoming alternative to more commercial branded hotels, the Biltmore provides an atmosphere to that of a grand European hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Providence Biltmore Hotel Providence
- Biltmore Hotel Providence Ri