We spent 4 nights at the West Quoddy Head Light Station in September, 2012. This was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed and what a value for your tourist dollar! We stayed in the Washington room in the lodge. It was simply and comfortably furnished with spectacular views of the ocean, sunrise and sunset, and the off-season price of $95 was a STEAL! The kitchen comes well equipped and the room has a fantastic room heater for cool nights. Quoddy Head is a short ride to Lubec which is a charming little town. This is a very quiet, untouristy part of Maine and well worth the extra drive time. There are also wonderful,easy hiking trails from the Quoddy Head Light House. Highly, highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of June 2014, we now have 8 Vacation Rental units in 6 buildings. The Station House, Keepers Cottage,The Cabin, The Camp and 4 units in The Lodge. Quoddy Hall, with a breathtaking event room, is available for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, etc. We have the best panoramic views from all points of our complex. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Bed And Breakfast
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Hotel Lubec
- West Quoddy Head Station Lubec, Maine