My wife and I just took our first trip to see the coast of Maine, so we travelled from Kittery to Lubec. We stayed in several B&B's, and Cottages along the way, we like to stay away from chain hotels in preference of more unique accommodations, and the West Quoddy Station was hands down the best of the bunch. It was super clean, spacious and very comfortable with satellite TV and free wifi, and even a washer / dryer. The best part was the place itself, the Station really elevates the Maine coastal experience. We stayed in the lodge in the Washington unit, which had incredible views. Sunrise and sunset views are great and very enjoyable from the large deck with a glass of wine or a cup of coffee. We stayed 2 nights but we wished we had more time there, lots to do, relaxing around Lubec, Campobello, excellent Quoddy Head state park with awesome trails and dramatic coastal views! Campobello is very close and really interesting and beautiful...bring your passport! By the way, the property is well manicured, the lawn and buildings are very well maintained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of June 2014, we now have 8 Vacation Rental units in 6 buildings. The Station House, Keepers Cottage,The Cabin, The Camp and 4 units in The Lodge. Quoddy Hall, with a breathtaking event room, is available for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, meetings, etc. We have the best panoramic views from all points of our complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your West Quoddy Head Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Bed And Breakfast
- West Quoddy Head Light Station Hotel Lubec
- West Quoddy Head Station Lubec, Maine