How can a former sardine factory be so charming? Every room has a picture window of the bay and most rooms have a balcony overlooking the bay with its ever changing scenes. After checking in we were exploring the building and wharf when Victor, the owner, asked if we would like a tour of the lobster tanks. His tour was fascinating and we learned so much about the seafood industry. He is very friendly and gracious. It is amazing how this concrete factory has been converted into a comfortable and attractive hotel. There was a sense of peace and quiet about the place. Our room was simple yet elegant. The common area was impressive with a full, well equipped kitchen and several sitting areas. It would be the perfect place to share with a group of friends. With no TV it may not be the place for some kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine