I've stayed at the Inn at the Wharf before and needless to say have enjoyed it.
Once again I found the rooms ample, nicely furnished, clean and the views spectacular. I also enjoyed sitting in the common area at breakfast, eating the hot muffins and coffee provided with the room, reading my paper and conversing with other guests. Since I stayed there for two weeks while attending Summerkeys, I really appreciated the cooking facilities and access to a washer and dryer.
Last summer's erratic internet problems have been solved.
Several staff members and the owners remembered me from the prior year, which makes me feel like a valued guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine