I would give this inn a 3.5. I really liked the location and the view from the room, but I struggled with a few things so I have a difficult time giving it a 4. The sunset I saw from my balcony was breathtaking. The bedding is super cozy. The chairs in the room were very comfortable. And the bathroom was nice. I struggled with the amount of common area noise that I heard in my room. The rooms and the common areas are floored with ceramic tile and there's not really any fabric window coverings anywhere, so there's not much to absorb sound. I heard the footsteps from people walking in the common areas, suitcases being rolled on the floor, and other guests' conversations in my room. And then there were the flies. There were numerous flies in my hotel room and on the balcony. There's nothing peaceful or relaxing about flies landing on you while you're trying to journal, read a magazine, etc. It was a real nuisance. Beautiful view, nice room, but other things made my stay uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine