We stayed at the hotel for two nights. The first night was in one of the two bedroom apartments and the second night in one of the regular hotel rooms that had a balcony. The two-bedroom apartments are exceptional! An incredible amount of space, a wonderful balcony that overlooks the water. The kitchen is very spacious with lovely granite countertops, a full size refrigerator, a 4 burner stove, dishwasher, coffee maker,pans and dishes. It has a master bedroom with a king bed and a second bedroom with two twins. Both bedrooms have their own full size bathrooms. The entire place was immaculately clean. The charge for this apartment was $150 per night, which seemed very cheap to us. The apartments (there are only 3) were not available for our second night, so we moved to one of the hotel rooms with a balcony. Four of the hotel rooms have balconies; however, while the apartment balconies overlook the water and are away from the dock, the hotel balconies are over the dock, really upclose and personal with the employees and fish odors. Also, the hotel rooms with balconies are tiny, smaller than a normal hotel room. I've read on TA that the hotel rooms without balconies are larger and while we really enjoy a balcony, I would have chosen the non-balcony one over the room we had. The price for that room was $100. I'd say if you can get one of the apartments, get it and enjoy it, but I think if the apartments are booked, I might look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine