Very nice place and friendly staff. We stayed in one the new buildings on the little cliff nearby.
We had a magical view on the water to see the tides in the bay.
The restaurant in the Inn (The Fisherman's Wharf) served the best "Fish Soup" we have ever eaten. The only sad thing is that the restaurant is closed on Thursday. We went in town for diner, a ten minutes walk. We also had a wonderful meal at Frank's Dockside Restaurant.
So, if you want to relax and be away from it all, this is the number one place to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine